Maritime Marshal Job Description –
- Provide Close Protect to commercial shipping vessels.
- To Deter, Repel and Eliminate Threats to the commercial shipping vessel.
- To Advised the commercial shipping vessel on security based on the BMP4 guidelines.
- You are able to work well with all sorts of Nationalities.
- You are equipped with basic computer knowledge.
- You are alert and quick to engage and resolve crisis.
- You can be deployed for period between 35 days (short) to 120 days (long).
- You are able to handle Weapons and Optical Equipment (NVD etc.)
- You must be fit (PES A or B).
- You must not suffer from Motion Sickness.
- Only Singaporean may apply.
- Previous experience as a Regular in the Armed Forces or Police Force from the Combat unit.
- Proof of service.
- Medically fit with no chronic illness or disability (subject to further medical examinations).
- Certified STCW 95 & existing valid Seaman Book.
- Valid yellow fever certificate.
- Valid passport.
Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.